Poland’s top IT services and tailored solutions provider
Billennium helps companies by optimizing processes, developing dedicated software and offering services in IT outsourcing. In 95% of cases travel is undertaken by full-time employees (IT consultants) with preference for railroad transportation for domestic destinations and air travel for international ones.
- 700+ trips from Q3 2019 till Q1 2020
- Average stay 3 days
- Average trip cost: 160,87 EUR
- Gain insight into travel spend.
- Automate & speed-up the booking process.
- Unburden the internal administration department.
- Reporting to be done in PLN only.
- Advised the client on travel policy good practices and budget limits.
- 3 selected representatives given approval rights with manual approval flow.
- Imported all employees as users of a self-booking tool.
- Provided 24/7 support for travelers.
- Set the reporting currency to Polish Zloty
Achievements & learnings
- Thanks to the initial advice on travel policy settings, our client jumped the learning curve and avoided high costs from the start of cooperation.
- The client decided to start with a manual approval process to have more control in the initial stage of tool implementation.
- We achieved a very high tool adoption rate with 81% quarter over quarter growth in the number of trips booked .
- The Client requested a multi travel booking functionality, which is scheduled to be implemented by the end of November 2020